Thursday, September 25, 2008

What is the measure of success?

I've had over 800 hits from these blogs since their creation and my promotions of them began 2 months ago. Since I don't have a measuring stick to go by I can't really judge whether this is good or not.

The fact that these paid announcements are political in nature causes some animosity in those of a different political view. No matter, they do cause people to turn their heads and react to the message, which is a success in terms of the goals of advertising.

I feel that a good fit for future advertisers would be a couple of non competing restaurants (I could hand out menus, coupons as well.) Also, sales and promotions where name recognition is important would benefit from this type of vocal advertising.

The fact is that there are not many who could do this work today. People are generally too shy, too reserved to sing out confidently, therefore there should be room for me as I can do this expertly. I do like to make my way doing exactly as I please. this makes me happy and gives me joy, which, again in turn, rewards me with good performance in my endeavors.

No comments: